-
April 11th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#111
Inactive Member
no.. i don't have an account on deviantart.. my friend had one, and i tried to get in, but my computer crashed afterwards. ^^;; i have an old crappy computer.. *sighs*
my art is all on a website that some friend's friend (who is amazing with computers) coded and runs. It's not that good though. ^^;;
Nenriki
I'm known as Rosi_chan there.. ^^;
btw, Can of Air, your drawing is amazing. o-o
-
April 12th, 2004, 12:50 AM
#112
Inactive Member
yeah, a sakura-crisis.net club on deviantart would be cool... i mean, even if there's not that many ppl yet, more ppl would probably discover this site if there was a club for it, and THEN join... may even get a bunch of fanart from ppl who arent on the message boards... ^_^ i say, go for it.
oh... and miyun... i love ur "creepy elves". =D
-
April 12th, 2004, 11:35 AM
#113
Inactive Member
hmm.. if there's a club there on deviantart, i might consider joining. ^^;; even if i find it hard to go there. o-o
-
April 12th, 2004, 03:03 PM
#114
Inactive Member
Ummm....well, I?m not sure whether I?ve posted something here or not, but if I have, then its ok to include it on the fanart section ^^.
And yep, a sakura-cirsis club on deviantart would be great, though many of us are already gathering as friends there, but it would be nice to know all the s-net deviants
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:20 AM
#115
Inactive Member
I'm always willing for the dev.art. sakura-crisis group
as for the poeple you posted arts here, i've made a list, so if you appear just give a call about wether you want it to be on the site or not. the "-->" are becaue I wasn't sure if the angel sanctuary fanart counted since sakura-crisis doesn't do that project anymore (it seems it does by the way) and I've just copy pasted most of the adress, I'm too lazy to make real link right now ^^;
so her it goes:
???? Fanarts
@@Yue
count cain, Cain, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...l/cc_chibi.jpg , Because of Risu's parody of the Yami no Cain fic, I kinda realy wondered how a chibi-Cain would look.
Count Cain/ Ynm , cast for Cami no Matsuei, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...html/ynmcc.jpg
LM, Naoya, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...colo/kitty.jpg
YnM , Tsuzuki, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...uzuki_lost.jpg , Mruaki birthday present ^^
@@Tiri
to see -->
--> AS, http://www23.brinkster.com/tiringil/setsuna.html , Reeeeeeeeaaally simple, quick sketch of Setsuna from Angel Sanctuary. Everyone thinks that he looks innocent. Heh heh~
-->AS, http://www23.brinkster.com/tiringil/fallen.html,
-->Music caracter, GACKT, http://www23.brinkster.com/tiringil/gackt.html [AN: wow *_* ]
ludwig, Lui, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4941548/
Count Cain, Cain, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4941489/
@@Rosethorn
YnM, Tsuzuki, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1989820/
@@yakitori
LM, Naoya, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3505077/
Ludwig, lui-sama and willhelm =3, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4212896/
@@tsukiyama
-->AS, Kurai, http://nijikon.net/illust/kuraihime.gif
@@Jojjo
Mix bag, http://www.geocities.com/joanna_86_1999/Art/SCcast.jpg / http://www.geocities.com/joanna_86_1...astanswers.jpg
???? Parody, other related
Crystallyne & Yue
Parody, idea by Crystallyne, put together by Yue
http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur.../mildseven.jpg
???? Skins
@@ Yue
Count Cain, Riff + Cain, I'll put the real link when I'll hadn this back.
@@ Risu
I'll ahve to ask for the skin she did from the walls.
???? Colorations
@@ Lady Elanor
Kaine, Kaine, http://members.aon.at/alichino/kaine_color2.jpg
Boys Next Doors, Lawrence, http://members.aon.at/alichino/lawrenceb_Kopie.jpg
Alichino, Tsugiri, http://members.aon.at/alichino/Tsugiri_color_Kopie.jpg
Alichino, Tsugiri, http://members.aon.at/alichino/Tsugiri3-color.jpg
Alichino, Ryouko, http://members.aon.at/alichino/Ryouko.jpg
--> Neji, Neji, http://members.aon.at/alichino/Neji%20Kopie.jpg
-->AS, Belial, http://members.aon.at/alichino/Belial%20color.jpg
--> AS, Katou, http://www.alichino.de/Katou.png
--> AS, Katou, http://www.alichino.de/Katou2.png
Count Cain, Riff+ Cain, http://members.aon.at/alichino/lion%...em%20klein.png
Kaine, Kaine + Die, http://www.alichino.de/kaine2_color.jpg
Boys Next Doors, http://www.alichino.de/Zeugs/Lawrence_Ballon.jpg
@@ The Tower / Hinata Kidou
Alichino, Tsugiri, http://www.boomspeed.com/kidou/tsugiri_01.jpg
BloodHound, Rion, http://www.boomspeed.com/kidou/rion_01.jpg
@@ Yue
LM, Reiji + Naoya, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/manga/...ji_forever.jpg
Count Cain Doujinshi -> Orange Jam, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...merry_cain.jpg
YnM, Hisoka, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...s.html/gun.jpg
--> AS, Belial, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...olo/hybird.jpg
LM, Reiji x Naoya, http://www.geocities.com/yue_sumeragi/bath_kiss.jpg
@@ Terra--kun
LM : Seiichi and Tomoki http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...ichiTomoki.jpg
Arashi and Izumi http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...shiIzumi01.jpg
Rin, http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...me/Rinsexy.jpg
Aoe+Naoya, http://spriteshow.keenspace.com/imag...AoeNaoya09.jpg
???? Wallpapers (because it wouldn't realy fit elsewhere...)
@@ Yue
LM, Reiji x Naoya, wallpaper<- http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/manga/patience.jpg
YnM, Muraki + Tsuzuki, 800, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/manga/patience.jpg
YnM, Hisoka, 800 , http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...ml/his_800.jpg
YnM, Hisoka, 1024, http://membres.lycos.fr/yueki/pictur...ml/hi_1024.jpg
oh, and by the way, the Kami no Matsuei is already archieved up to part 6, Crisis should upload on the site soon. ^^ thank you all
-
April 13th, 2004, 11:30 PM
#116
Inactive Member
I don't mind at all. XD Teehee....
The posting of the fanarts, that is...
-
April 15th, 2004, 11:58 AM
#117
Inactive Member
A sakura-crisis deviantart club would be good!!
-
April 16th, 2004, 03:38 PM
#118
Inactive Member
a little coloration... for your consideration.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6596081/
-
April 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
#119
Inactive Member
Geocities has something against messageboards, so my site won't show up. >.<
What does it take to get an account at deviant?
How does it work?
Would anybody who knows please tell me? ^.^;;
And just to make sure this is an art post...
The main picture for my new layout (as soon as I get around finishing it, that is).
The link is called Butterfly and is the first link on the page.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
-
April 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
#120
Inactive Member
lesse to join deviant art its actually pretty simple
just go to this site http://www.deviantart.com/
and at the top where it says username and password...look next to it and click join. after that fill in the neccessary stuff like ur sn and password. and then just start submitting!^_^
once youve got an account make sure you tell us so we can go and check it out!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks